- We do not require you to provide personal information to visit our site.
- We collect personally identifiable information (such as name, email address, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. Please note that you automatically provide us with your e-mail address when contacting us via the Internet.
- We will use any personal identifying information that you voluntarily provide us only for the purpose you intend.
- Certain non-personal information about your visit to our website is collected for statistical purposes. Our company sometimes analyzes the information to measure customer interest in various areas of our site.
- We do use persistent "cookies". A cookie is a file some websites place on the hard drive of your computer to monitor your use of the site.
- We also use session cookies to enable customers to use certain web applications. Session cookies are deleted when the user leaves the application. We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.